Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Laquerlicious "Warm Sugar Cookies" Holiday 2014

Sprinklepuff want a cookie?  Sprinklepuff is a unicorn- Sprinklepuff DEFINITELY wants a cookie.  I'm sure many of you have been confused by this mysterious Sprinklepuff, but rest assured; the lovely Casey of Glittering Elements and I are working on something special in honor of my favorite magical friend, and when it is finished, we will get to meet Sprinklepuff at last!!  ♥

Sprinklepuff and I are both in luck because there are literally mounds of delicious holiday cookies in my kitchen right now.  The holidays just aren't the holidays unless sugar is absolutely everywhere, amirite?  And then there's this polish, which is like cookie camouflage in the Christmas goodie (Candy Cane) forest.  Those cookies aren't even going to know what's coming until... OM NOM NOM.     . .. . ... (crumbs.  . .. . these are crumbs. .. . . {Sprinklepuff hungee} .. . ...)

Laquerlicious "Warm Sugar Cookies"

* ♥ * ❄ * ♥ *


 "Warm Sugar Cookies" is a mauve-tinted nude crelly sprinkled with small rose pink glitters, a smattering of gold from tiny shimmers to golden mica flakes, and frosted with iridescent icicle flakie glitters.  The cool pink undertones add such a delicate glaze to this wintery neutral, and as a frame for the glamorous yet subtle sparkle, makes for a very cozy and sweet holiday polish.  I think "Warm Sugar Cookies" is perfect for those who like a little festive, yet elegant twinkle.




I really enjoyed the formula of this polish; it was very nearly opaque in one coat!  "Warm Sugar Cookies" has a thick, generous formula, which I love, and dries down really quickly to a somewhat textured finish courtesy of the glitters.  I only needed one coat of Ellagee Glass Fast Dry Topcoat to get it glossy, however!

This is my first Laquerlicious polish, but it's definitely not going to be my last!  "Warm Sugar Cookies" and many other of owner Michelle's masterpieces, including the rest of her Holiday 2014 collection, may be found at the Laquerlicious bigcartel site for $8.

* ♥ * ❄ * ♥ *

Just out of curiosity, what do you feed your unicorn?

XOXO
Marisa + Sprinklepuff


2 comments:

  1. I have been lemming this hard for awhile, beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww, thank you, Magpie!! ♥ That is an amazing compliment, coming from such an amazing bloggeress! To be honest I found it difficult to capture the full beauty of this one... it's really so very gorgeous in real life! Come on, Kirby, go for it ;)

      Delete