Saturday, December 6, 2014

Glam Polish "In Summer" {Frozen: Day 2}

"Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a... HAPPY SNOWMAN!!!"  Oh, Olaf.

"IN SUMMER!!"

Well, my demanding friend Miss Grace insisted upon some Olaf, so Olaf Grace shall get! :)  Today's Frozen-inspired polish comes to us from the magnificent Glam Polish out of Australia, and was part of their *You're Never Too Old To Be Young* collection, released this past August.  It may technically be about summer, but to me this is a most perfect encapsulation of a winter wonderland!!

Glam Polish "In Summer"


"In Summer" is a snow white crelly blooming with pearlescent glitters in frosty shades of cerulean blue (circles & hexes), periwinkle (medium hexes), delicate orchid purple (circles & teensy tiny squares), lilac (tiny squares), and ice blue (tiniest pearl hex glitters imaginable).  I've been lusting after this for months, but when I resolved to showcase every Frozen polish I could get my greedy polish paws on, I finally had the impetus I needed to spring for it :)  "In Summer" did not disappoint!!  It is one of the most beautiful white glitter crellies I've ever ever seen (and you know, there are just gobs of them so I feel that is a considerable achievement)!  Every single one of the glitters in here are my most favorite-est colors; come to think of it, they kind of match le blog... :)

Glam Polish "In Summer"

The formula was fabulous; the glitter was plentiful, and though I used three coats for these swatches (plus one coat of glitter food and one coat of Ellagee Glass topcoat), "In Summer" was looking pretty good after two.  It also dries super quickly and is overall just so easy and pleasant to paint.

"In Summer" may be found at the Glam Polish website, and retails for $10.95 AUD.

If you missed Day 1 of the Frozen swatch-athon, you can see the review of this sparkling ice blue beauty here: Candy Lacquer "Frozen"

Candy Lacquer "Frozen"

For all you Olaf lovers out there (down, Grace, DOWN!), don't worry... there is more Olaf-y goodness still to come!!  What do you think, does "In Summer" just personify Olaf's snowy, bubbly optimism, or what?

Who is YOUR favorite Frozen character??

XOXO
Marisa + Sprinklepuff

No comments:

Post a Comment