Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nail of the Day: Rainbow Honey "Siren Song" + "Pinkie Promise"

This is a bit cruel, but I'm sorry, these are too fabulous to keep to myself!!  The awesome Carolyn of Rainbow Honey surprised me with a few treats tucked into my giant RH haul package, and they just made me so happy :)  "Siren Song" of the Spring 2012 Chrono Cross collection and "Pinkie Promise" of the Summer 2012 Equestria collection are colors that I missed out on long ago and it was like a balm on my aching heart to see them in person!!  Sadly they are discontinued, so I will not torture you with descriptive odes to their gloriousness.  But can we just appreciate for a second the years and years of endlessly imaginative creations that the RH Lab has dreamed up??  Color me impressed.  And in love <3 

Rainbow Honey "Siren Song" + "Pinkie Promise"

For the curious, this is two coats of "Pinkie Promise" over OPI "Sorry I'm Fizzy Today" on my ring finger, and two coats of "Siren Song" on the rest.

Rainbow Honey is may be found online { http://www.rainbowhoney.com/ }.  I am SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED to see what's in the September Mystery Bag, and to try out my Limited Edition of choice, Calabaza!!!  I've been looking forward to this for WEEKS!!!! xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment